New Remastered Albums ?

Dargo_irl

• Subscriber

[quote name='dmway wrote:

bflorendo']Yeah, instead of releasing a remastered Rattle & Hum, I'd rather have them release a full length CD/DVD of a LoveTown Tour concert. Preferably the one at the Sydney Entertainment Centre (the 1st concert I've ever seen!), with Hawkmoon 269 as the opener.

THAT would be awesome! I have a boot of that show, and I agree that it is a great one!glasses.gif

I hope there are people close to the band reading this thread...wink.gif

combined with the shows  from the  Down Under Leg and the New years eve gig on the Lovetown tour at the Point would be so........Fab :)

edit

------------

and  for anyone who has seen the

Sydney bootleeg, NotUs ltd are shown to own the rights to the footage.

• Subscriber

AB is a big favorite of mine.  I LOVE it!  I would imagine that there would be really awesome extras if they were to remaster it and create a deluxe edition.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!  happy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Achtung Baby is my #1 favorite U2 album, and I've been listening to U2 since I was seven, right when The Joshua Tree was released. All of the 1990s albums I'm REALLY looking forward to hearing remastered and discovering what will be on the Deluxe Editions, the 90s have been very good to U2. However I feel like Rattle & Hum is being skipped over. And it shouldn't be.

As for Rattle & Hum's video releases, I no longer see the Blu-Ray version in Best Buy's stores, or its website, and I could have sworn it disappeared from Amazon, but it appears the disc is still there. I wonder if U2 are secretly working on a release for that?