About the Petition and U2.com

yeah, nothing is going to change! I've had one problem after another and now this week's problem is I'm receiving numerous, unwanted emails from u2.com telling me when someone posts a comment on another's profile. how did I get so lucky!? first, horrible customer service, screw ups with my orders, my profile, blogs, pictures, videos, friends, everything was deleted. had no access to the site for over 6+ months with no help whatsoever.

• Subscriber
yeah, nothing is going to change! I've had one problem after another and now this week's problem is I'm receiving numerous, unwanted emails from u2.com telling me when someone posts a comment on another's profile. how did I get so lucky!? first, horrible customer service, screw ups with my orders, my profile, blogs, pictures, videos, friends, everything was deleted. had no access to the site for over 6+ months with no help whatsoever.
I noticed that you weren't around and I wondered what had happened! Glad to see you back, but sorry you're getting those emails - I've been lucky and haven't had any (knock on wood)!

I haven't personally seen any changes eyes.gif

• Subscriber
the admin mobb will be hoping it all dies down so they don't have to do anything.....it's up to everyone who has issues and is unhappy to keep the pressure up on them.
Yep, that's pretty much how I see it too!