Dream out loud!!

JohnS88

• Subscriber

Achtung Baby is 20 years old on 19 November 2011. I've been having this dream that on 19 Nov this year, U2 book a huge arena and celebrate with ZOO TV One Night Only! Get a few trabants and a shiny yellow suit. Get Edge to start practicing 'Numb' again. Would be the best thing ever!!!!!!! Pity it's a dream that'll never come true :(

• Subscriber

Achtung Baby is 20 years old on 19 November 2011. I've been having this dream that on 19 Nov this year, U2 book a huge arena and celebrate with ZOO TV One Night Only! Get a few trabants and a shiny yellow suit. Get Edge to start practicing 'Numb' again. Would be the best thing ever!!!!!!! Pity it's a dream that'll never come true :(

How amazing that would be - nearly peed myself with excitement just thinking of it! happy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

JohnS88']

Achtung Baby is 20 years old on 19 November 2011. I've been having this dream that on 19 Nov this year, U2 book a huge arena and celebrate with ZOO TV One Night Only! Get a few trabants and a shiny yellow suit. Get Edge to start practicing 'Numb' again. Would be the best thing ever!!!!!!! Pity it's a dream that'll never come true
:(

How amazing that would be - nearly peed myself with excitement just thinking of it! happy.gifhappy.gif

That'd be amazing...happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Imagine hearing Acrobat even!

• Subscriber

omg, zhiv!!! maybe that the prize attached to your posting-status!! the discothèque-queen will be in the trabant on stage and experience the entire concert from there!! (and if you get the opportunity to fill the other seats with friends, please think bout that sweet belgian zootop...)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

JohnS88']

Achtung Baby is 20 years old on 19 November 2011. I've been having this dream that on 19 Nov this year, U2 book a huge arena and celebrate with ZOO TV One Night Only! Get a few trabants and a shiny yellow suit. Get Edge to start practicing 'Numb' again. Would be the best thing ever!!!!!!! Pity it's a dream that'll never come true

How amazing that would be - nearly peed myself with excitement just thinking of it! grin.gif

• Subscriber

omg, zhiv!!! maybe that the prize attached to your posting-status!! the discothèque-queen will be in the trabant on stage and experience the entire concert from there!! (and if you get the opportunity to fill the other seats with friends, please think bout that sweet belgian zootop...)

Ohhhhhh I like that prize idea! Yes please!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='JohnS88 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

JohnS88']

How amazing that would be - nearly peed myself with excitement just thinking of it! grin.gif

Sorry - I just got sooooo excited at the idea! happy.gif

• Community Moderator

Well if we are dreaming.....AND I could get up on stage and sing an Irish drinking song with Larry (while holding him close with his dog tags, of course)!

dwvuhk.jpg