The Edge-Tour will finish in July, no new album until after the tour...

MacFoley

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

actually thinking about it over a few days now, id prefer a new album rather than an extended tour of 360....(and that includes dublin)

sorry! hope you still love the mac!!!

I would too Macsmile.gif

• Subscriber

actually thinking about it over a few days now, id prefer a new album rather than an extended tour of 360....(and that includes dublin)

I would too Macsmile.gif

• Subscriber

I would too Macsmile.gif

• Subscriber

How could we stop loving you! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

thankyou guys, but i would prefer u2 to go away and "dream it all up again"....

its time for a new u2, wrap up the 360 tour guys,,,,have a nice big break, take aslong as you want, if you want to go back to the album every 4-5 years, then go. if it takes that long, it could COULD be the last album.....

maybe they could fit another album between that? maybe that is being greedy! hahaha!

we shouldnt expect too much from them as they are getting on.....

as i said to zhivvy,,,,i wasnt expecting them to go on after slane, everything has been like a bonus for me and wasnt expecting them to go on for aslong as they have.

while i wouldnt like to think 360 is the last tour from u2, but it wont be. i can see another album (or two with a push) and another tour which would be the farewell tour, you have given us a great life lark,,,,(or another tour with a push!!!)

• Subscriber

thankyou guys, but i would prefer u2 to go away and "dream it all up again"....

its time for a new u2, wrap up the 360 tour guys,,,,have a nice big break, take aslong as you want, if you want to go back to the album every 4-5 years, then go. if it takes that long, it could COULD be the last album.....

maybe they could fit another album between that? maybe that is being greedy! hahaha!

we shouldnt expect too much from them as they are getting on.....

as i said to zhivvy,,,,i wasnt expecting them to go on after slane, everything has been like a bonus for me and wasnt expecting them to go on for aslong as they have.

while i wouldnt like to think 360 is the last tour from u2, but it wont be. i can see another album (or two with a push) and another tour which would be the farewell tour, you have given us a great life lark,,,,(or another tour with a push!!!)

I agree with what you are saying mac but I would love, from a very selfish point of view, to see them finish in Dublin -back in their home town. But this has been a long tour - made longer because of postponed dates.

I am so glad that they did continue after Slane because if not I would have only seen them once lol! And the subsequent tours have been great in my opinion.

I would hate to think that 360 is their last tour - but it may be the biggest tour they have ever done. Nothing is going to top the stage, and the sheer size of it all. Back to smaller stages - just them and the music again. But wil miss that claw

honestly if i can give my true feeling here

yes i believe that i felt so disappointed with this time running since long time  with so much

for nothing now

and because i am sorry to heard  so much  people said "its not  a question of life or death "or " expect nothing but the same,boring"

because its wrong ,  U2 can so much

it is the time for a new u2

and wrap up the 360 tour

but  nobody can help if nobody listen.