The Edge-Tour will finish in July, no new album until after the tour...

MacFoley

• Subscriber

Nothing's certain yet is it?

We were all expecting an announcement of sorts about now, maybe ithis is just a teaser, maybe they really don't know for sure. I'm not uncrossing anything just yet. Dream out loud!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U2 should be more on top of knowing tour dates. They should list them all at the same time. And months in advance if they added more dates.

I hope U2 don't play the US with an IOU attitude. Sure they do owe the US an entire postponed leg (3rd actually) but they can't just play the same setlist again. The US is so interconnected that I saw many, many same people at different shows from Arlington to Vancouver. LOTS of them came from Europe, OZ, NZ, South America, Mexico. Just look at the turnout at 360 Norman (kinda funny the chanting ole oles, made the time go better). They do not expect to hear 360 Pasadena again.

Myself included. U2 should stop being afraid of their own music.

• Subscriber

I'm about as disapointed as when Bono needed his back fixed and cancelled the N America tour last year. If they had stuck with the tour as planned, they would have been 'hungry" for more, hence one more go-round in EU. Oh well..... nothing 's written in stone.
I know you're new here, but did you ever read what you wrote?  Bono had a serious accident, had to undergo dangerous surgery, but you were disappointed because they postponed the NA tour? 

The least I can say is that you should check priorities in life.

• Subscriber
The only reason for doing so (at least for 2 memberships) was for new presale codes - and not to receive cds of music we already own. 

The same for me. I hoped to see them in Dublin, it's my greatest dream since I loved U2 (1997).

I'm very sad because last summer some crew members told my friends about some european dates after july tired.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='cathkel wrote:

Steelerfan']

Fine, who cares..let's move on ...

I'm ready for Pearl Jam this summer and Bruce next year...

??????????????????

why the ???????

It's pretty clear...I've had it with the will they/won't they....album in May/album later this year...I'm tired of it...

I am gonna save my $$ for other tours...