The Edge-Tour will finish in July, no new album until after the tour...

MacFoley

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Well, there'll be another time. U2 will release their new album once the tour's done (if Edge is to be trusted) and then they'll go on tour with that album, with a different stage setup. At least, that's my guesswork.

• Subscriber

Well, there'll be another time. U2 will release their new album once the tour's done (if Edge is to be trusted) and then they'll go on tour with that album, with a different stage setup. At least, that's my guesswork.

so dublin next year?? is th t what you're saying pete?? okay, i'm good with that!happy.gifhappy.gif 

• Subscriber

Or they stop touring completely after 360 and just do a Beatles thing. Larry did mention in 2009 he was tired.

So I'm doing Plan C in case this is the last tour. Alas no Dublin, but it's a place to visit in the future for sure.

meh! larry is always moaning!

This could be following along the lines of Rattle & Hum (Love Town tour) and Zooropa. So yes, it maybe the end of the Claw, but maybe a new set design, and revamped setlist...it could be back to arenas...or more stripped down shows. Who knows what these guys are up to?