The Edge-Tour will finish in July, no new album until after the tour...

MacFoley

• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

JohnS88']Disappointing about the album but I wouldn't take it too seriously when he says the tour will end in US. He didn't rule out a Dublin leg in late Summer. He's been told to lower expectations so that it'll be huge news when they do come home!

I hope you're right!!! happy.gif

me toooooooooo!!!!!!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi

Yes I felt disappointed in comments from the edges interview. Not really giving many clues to the bands direction after North America. It would seem the tour may finish here.

What do you think ?

• Subscriber

Hi

Yes I felt disappointed in comments from the edges interview. Not really giving many clues to the bands direction after North America. It would seem the tour may finish here.

What do you think ?

Oh yes sorry about the double threads, im new to this game, got confussed

• Subscriber

Hi

What do you think ?

Oh yes sorry about the double threads, im new to this game, got confussed

Yup, sounds like North America is the end of the road for 360. I'm more disappointed about the lack of new album myself; I was hoping for some new material to be debuted this leg.

And welcome!

• Subscriber

Just a clarification - the tour is NOT ending in the US, its ending in Canada. U2 are playing Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal(x2) and Moncton. We are Canada, thank you very much. That is all, that is my rant for the day.

• Subscriber

Yes, but some people were just noting the States and not Canada. We are two separate countries. Just a proud Canadian!!!!!

you must be proud.

But only one post (I surfed the thread very quickly) said the end will be in US, the others Moncton or North America