Jump to content

A Day in Life


mummy
 Share

Recommended Posts


Wait a sec... am I being naive...... Are you really singing.....Americah-cah! roll.gif

 

Cah-cah..as in shit, poop, cow-dung, crap, diarrreah...etc..lol.....i'm kidding...

Aren't the words "naiveté" and "american" synonymous with each other? lmao  

1890 do do do do do do 1890 do do do do do do
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:


U2LAWoman']Wait a sec... am I being naive...... Are you really singing.....Americah-cah!
roll.gif

 

Cah-cah..as in shit, poop, cow-dung, crap, diarrreah...etc..lol.....i'm kidding...

Aren't the words "naiveté" and "american" synonymous with each other? lmao  

1890 do do do do do do 1890 do do do do do do
lol......I think I get that...1890??.....eyes.gif Oh god, please don't make this a segment on the late-night talk shows, where they ask American's questions about history and they always answer...well.....dumb!!!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some scientists seem to think that life started "out there" and landed here and populated a planet called earth that had all the requirements necessary to bring about life.

 

You know, I'm starting to come around to that....

 

Weirdos come from Eris. All the tradesmen come from Makemake. People who have lots of kids are from Haumea. I think looneys came from pluto. Miners come from Ceres. Fishermen and sea faring folk are from Neptune. Anal people are from Uranus. Religious nuts come from Saturn. Argumentative people come from Jupiter. Warmongers come from Mars. Romanticists come from Venus. And sun worshipers come from mercury.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Wait a sec... am I being naive...... Are you really singing.....Americah-cah!
roll.gif

 

Cah-cah..as in shit, poop, cow-dung, crap, diarrreah...etc..lol.....i'm kidding...

Aren't the words "naiveté" and "american" synonymous with each other? lmao  

1890 do do do do do do 1890 do do do do do do
lol......I think I get that...1890??.....eyes.gif Oh god, please don't make this a segment on the late-night talk shows, where they ask American's questions about history and they always answer...well.....dumb!!!

 

Not at all.  it's not a date.  It's a telephone number.  One eight ninety... two two two two two two .... or 1890 do do do do do do.... it's a catchy advert on the telly.  When I replied to your last comment, the ad came on and the urge for me to write the words in a post were just too overwhelming! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Some scientists seem to think that life started "out there" and landed here and populated a planet called earth that had all the requirements necessary to bring about life.

 

You know, I'm starting to come around to that....

 

Weirdos come from Eris. All the tradesmen come from Makemake. People who have lots of kids are from Haumea. I think looneys came from pluto. Miners come from Ceres. Fishermen and sea faring folk are from Neptune. Anal people are from Uranus. Religious nuts come from Saturn. Argumentative people come from Jupiter. Warmongers come from Mars. Romanticists come from Venus. And sun worshipers come from mercury.

LOL! Mummy, are you drunk now? That's okay you don't have to answer, this isn't the hotseat!!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


mummy']Some scientists seem to think that life started "out there" and landed here and populated a planet called earth that had all the requirements necessary to bring about life.

 

You know, I'm starting to come around to that....

 

Weirdos come from Eris. All the tradesmen come from Makemake. People who have lots of kids are from Haumea. I think looneys came from pluto. Miners come from Ceres. Fishermen and sea faring folk are from Neptune. Anal people are from Uranus. Religious nuts come from Saturn. Argumentative people come from Jupiter. Warmongers come from Mars. Romanticists come from Venus. And sun worshipers come from mercury.

LOL! Mummy, are you drunk now? That's okay you don't have to answer, this isn't the hotseat!!

 

Me drunk?  On a friday night?  Oh no.  I only get drunk on thursday nights.  Sometimes on Saturday nights on special occasions.  I have a wake to go to this Saturday so I'll probably be drunk at that.  You are more than welcome to come along and observe what I'm like drunk.  laugh.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


mummy']Some scientists seem to think that life started "out there" and landed here and populated a planet called earth that had all the requirements necessary to bring about life.

 

You know, I'm starting to come around to that....

 

Weirdos come from Eris. All the tradesmen come from Makemake. People who have lots of kids are from Haumea. I think looneys came from pluto. Miners come from Ceres. Fishermen and sea faring folk are from Neptune. Anal people are from Uranus. Religious nuts come from Saturn. Argumentative people come from Jupiter. Warmongers come from Mars. Romanticists come from Venus. And sun worshipers come from mercury.

LOL! Mummy, are you drunk now? That's okay you don't have to answer, this isn't the hotseat!!

 

did you see the eternal life-thread? no need to ask if he's drunk.wink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']Some scientists seem to think that life started "out there" and landed here and populated a planet called earth that had all the requirements necessary to bring about life.

 

You know, I'm starting to come around to that....

 

Weirdos come from Eris. All the tradesmen come from Makemake. People who have lots of kids are from Haumea. I think looneys came from pluto. Miners come from Ceres. Fishermen and sea faring folk are from Neptune. Anal people are from Uranus. Religious nuts come from Saturn. Argumentative people come from Jupiter. Warmongers come from Mars. Romanticists come from Venus. And sun worshipers come from mercury.

LOL! Mummy, are you drunk now? That's okay you don't have to answer, this isn't the hotseat!!

 

Me drunk?  On a friday night?  Oh no.  I only get drunk on thursday nights.  Sometimes on Saturday nights on special occasions.  I have a wake to go to this Saturday so I'll probably be drunk at that.  You are more than welcome to come along and observe what I'm like drunk.  laugh.gif

 

Hmm......I thought only mexicans got drunk at wakes and funerals!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:


mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']LOL! Mummy, are you drunk now? That's okay you don't have to answer, this isn't the hotseat!!

 

Me drunk?  On a friday night?  Oh no.  I only get drunk on thursday nights.  Sometimes on Saturday nights on special occasions.  I have a wake to go to this Saturday so I'll probably be drunk at that.  You are more than welcome to come along and observe what I'm like drunk.  
laugh.gif

 

Hmm......I thought only mexicans got drunk at wakes and funerals!!

 

Irish and Mexicans must have a lot in common! lol

The only difference between a wedding and a funeral in Ireland is that there is one less at a funeral to enjoy the drink!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']Some scientists seem to think that life started "out there" and landed here and populated a planet called earth that had all the requirements necessary to bring about life.

 

You know, I'm starting to come around to that....

 

Weirdos come from Eris. All the tradesmen come from Makemake. People who have lots of kids are from Haumea. I think looneys came from pluto. Miners come from Ceres. Fishermen and sea faring folk are from Neptune. Anal people are from Uranus. Religious nuts come from Saturn. Argumentative people come from Jupiter. Warmongers come from Mars. Romanticists come from Venus. And sun worshipers come from mercury.

LOL! Mummy, are you drunk now? That's okay you don't have to answer, this isn't the hotseat!!

 

did you see the eternal life-thread? no need to ask if he's drunk.wink.gif

 

lmao.  I'm not drunk!  I swear.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...