A Day in Life

mummy

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']Me drunk?  On a friday night?  Oh no.  I only get drunk on thursday nights.  Sometimes on Saturday nights on special occasions.  I have a wake to go to this Saturday so I'll probably be drunk at that.  You are more than welcome to come along and observe what I'm like drunk.  
laugh.gif

Hmm......I thought only mexicans got drunk at wakes and funerals!!

Irish and Mexicans must have a lot in common! lol

The only difference between a wedding and a funeral in Ireland is that there is one less at a funeral to enjoy the drink!

Do Irish people eat churros or donuts?! Wait..I think I know that answer already, because whenever I go to Disneyland I see Irish people eating them on the way to "It's a Small World." smile.gif

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Hmm......I thought only mexicans got drunk at wakes and funerals!!

The only difference between a wedding and a funeral in Ireland is that there is one less at a funeral to enjoy the drink!

Do Irish people eat churros or donuts?! Wait..I think I know that answer already, because whenever I go to Disneyland I see Irish people eating them on the way to "It's a Small World." smile.gif

I have no idea what churros are.  Donuts?  Well EVERYONE loves donuts.

You seem to know more about Irish people than me.  I didn't even know Irish people went to Disneyland!

• Subscriber

[quote name='mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

mummy']

Do Irish people eat churros or donuts?! Wait..I think I know that answer already, because whenever I go to Disneyland I see Irish people eating them on the way to "It's a Small World."
smile.gif

You seem to know more about Irish people than me.  I didn't even know Irish people went to Disneyland!
really??? churros are the spanish version of donnuts. fried, curly and delicious!! in spain they have them for breakfast with sugar or chocolate-paste. 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mummy wrote:

U2LAWoman']Do Irish people eat churros or donuts?! Wait..I think I know that answer already, because whenever I go to Disneyland I see Irish people eating them on the way to "It's a Small World."
smile.gif

really??? churros are the spanish version of donnuts. fried, curly and delicious!! in spain they have them for breakfast with sugar or chocolate-paste. 

... not sure if I'd like them, babs... sounds like fried mars bars! laugh.gif