Junos

scout6

Arcade Fire just won their first Juno of the night for Best Group.

This is the 40th anniversary of the Juno Awards so I anticipate there may be some fun live acts. A little this and that of the Canadian musical elite.

And the second presenter of the night just said "eh" so we're on our way! tongue.gif

Arcade Fire just won their first Juno of the night for Best Group.

This is the 40th anniversary of the Juno Awards so I anticipate there may be some fun live acts. A little this and that of the Canadian musical elite.

And the second presenter of the night just said "eh" so we're on our way! tongue.gif

EH!, I think it's up to two Junos now.  Comon Moncton. Well get that space ship to lift off.

That a girl Shania!!! She just got inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and 90% of her speech is about every other Canadian artist there tonight. The country, the geography and everyone else got a mention. She barely talked about her own success.

It was great to see him on stage!!! Did you like that medley of the good old days music that the younger generation did? I thought it was a good show as far as award shows go. Nice to see our talent in one place.

• Subscriber

It was one of the better Juno telecasts. Remember a few years back when Shania hosted and wore those horrible hockey team outfits, yuck, worst fashion statement ever!!!!

Loved that Neil Young beat out the Beib!!! My 16 year old niece and her friend were mad, who the hell is this old dude??? LOL