I am starting a campaign for U2 to end tour in Dublin!

sweetpea78660

• Subscriber

I want to start a campaign for U2 to finish the tour in Dublin. We know Ireland could use the financial boost from the tourism...I know I will be spending my American dollars there. If there will be no new album for a while, then U2 will not get back to Dublin for several years most likely. I, for one, can not wait that long! So, WHO IS WITH ME? U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...U2, PLEASE PLAY DUBLIN IN 2011...

Amen.

• Subscriber

so what does this merge means? i thought it ment they could move to other forums? does it also mean they can delete threads if there's too much of the same topic? and yes, sweety, i started a petition and noticed you've already found it. but never hurts to ask twice, right? lol! anyway thanx for adding your name.

• Subscriber

so what does this merge means? i thought it ment they could move to other forums? does it also mean they can delete threads if there's too much of the same topic? and yes, sweety, i started a petition and noticed you've already found it. but never hurts to ask twice, right? lol! anyway thanx for adding your name.

you can add the two threads together - so nothing is lost the posts from each thread are put into one thread