Where can I get one of these?

illumination70

• Subscriber

I've been hearing a lot about these Royal Wedding sick bags which are similar to the small,white sacks one would find one an commercial airline.  I'm asking because I want to purchase one of these bags for the humorous aspect of it LOL.

Never heard of them - do you know which airline are using them?

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']  I've been hearing a lot about these Royal Wedding sick bags which are similar to the small,white sacks one would find one an commercial airline.  I'm asking because I want to purchase one of these bags for the humorous aspect of it LOL.

It's not an airline which sells them,but I have heard of these customized sick bags being sold at some store in England.

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']  I've been hearing a lot about these Royal Wedding sick bags which are similar to the small,white sacks one would find one an commercial airline.  I'm asking because I want to purchase one of these bags for the humorous aspect of it LOL.

It's not an airline which sells them,but I have heard of these customized sick bags being sold at some store in England.

if I see any - I will pick you one up - but can't guarantee that they will be in my town!

• Subscriber

Thanks Zhivvy!!

Sigma-Yes there's a Spencer's at a shopping mall nearby, I'll go check it out!!

I'll be in London for the day in April when Barbara is over so I will have a look whilst I am there.happy.gif