Why GIBBO was suspended,...

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Baja...you really don't owe any further explanation. You went well beyond the call of duty.

Some people just feel they are entitled to do whatever it is they want because they have been an on line fan for huge periods of time.

Each and everyone mentioned might be a cool person in some social context, but it is pretty obvious that this sense of entitlement to do and say whatever they want is just...well. hate to say it, but childish.

Baja...you really don't owe any further explanation. You went well beyond the call of duty.

Some people just feel they are entitled to do whatever it is they want because they have been an on line fan for huge periods of time.

Each and everyone mentioned might be a cool person in some social context, but it is pretty obvious that this sense of entitlement to do and say whatever they want is just...well. hate to say it, but childish.

Shut up nugget......how did Baja go well beyond the call of duty????....how deluded are you?????

do you know the full story???.....thought not so kindly shut it until you have the facts from both sides.

• Subscriber

Hi Bash sweetie pie ..... yes I am creeping

Did you get any of the videos up on youtube that you took the other night, I still have to upload the pics from last weekend, been really busy with work.

Hope you and the family are doing OK send on my best xx

Hi Bash sweetie pie ..... yes I am creeping

Did you get any of the videos up on youtube that you took the other night, I still have to upload the pics from last weekend, been really busy with work.

Hope you and the family are doing OK send on my best xx

Not had a chance been "away" for a few days just back today i'll hopefully get them done this week....never youtubed before so that'll be a giggle......-