Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

Why GIBBO was suspended,...

Recommended Posts


Basher...good name, good handle. Thanks for the kind words. Hope you are feeling better and get released sometime soon !

Cheers.

Hey the pleasures all mine buddy and yeah im feeling good im due out a week on wednesday if ye want to meet up for a pint or 12........tongue.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basher...I'd like to say no offence meant but I would be exaggerating!

 

While I was not writing to you, you did what you claim I have done. That is to comment upon a circumstance in which assumptions are made. You assume I know nothing and in life in general...well...that might be true !!

 

But here is what I know and why I wrote publicly in support of Baja and hold that position know.

 

I'm a pretty content guy Basher.

 

I don't feel the need to get involved until I see someone get verbally abused which clearly Baja had.

 

Baja did not return that vitriol. She explained...which is well above and beyond what most...say you for example, and likely myself, would do. I would have fired back and hard and very very quickly.

 

Like you just did...towards me.

 

All I can say is when one person continually steps over the lines to abuse verbally another, and then you add sexual differences into and those power plays, sometimes another bloke just has to say very very very clearly, enough is enough.

 

That is intimidation not debate.

 

I think you can see and know the difference.

 

And if you can't as it seems right now you won't, maybe you should take a step back as well and not just defend a friend because they are a friend.

 

That is honourable and everything...but maybe you serve you friend better by explaining that they can't let wrip their entire profane vocab in one breath because they feel tweaked.

don wanna get stuck in the ongoing argument in this thread, but just wanna say: chapeau! great response, economicformula. the way you answer to basher's post, polite and friendly, deserves respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eek.gif[quote name='basher1 wrote:


basher1 wrote:

Basher1']

you backed Baja without knowing both sides correct????.......got nothing to do with intimidation and everything to do with knowing both sides which i do and probably 99% of responders on here don't so i can say pretty much what i see fit on this subject ta very much.

Basher,

 

The thing here is that Gibbo's suspension and its terms are not a matter of public debate. This thread was opened just to inform the community about the reasons...


ADDENDUM:
This was answered here as edit instead of an answer. Totally my mistake. Public apology to Basher.

Bad Boy......lol.....you are of course forgiven as to weather the Doctor and Amy will forgive you is for them to decide....

 

as for the debate stuff mate i came in here after my suspension was up and this thread already had a debate going so i joined in....lol

 

 

eek.gif i have no clue whats goin on here... but it is FREAKY!!!!!eek.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


economicformula']Basher...I'd like to say no offence meant but I would be exaggerating!

 

While I was not writing to you, you did what you claim I have done. That is to comment upon a circumstance in which assumptions are made. You assume I know nothing and in life in general...well...that might be true !!

 

But here is what I know and why I wrote publicly in support of Baja and hold that position know.

 

I'm a pretty content guy Basher.

 

I don't feel the need to get involved until I see someone get verbally abused which clearly Baja had.

 

Baja did not return that vitriol. She explained...which is well above and beyond what most...say you for example, and likely myself, would do. I would have fired back and hard and very very quickly.

 

Like you just did...towards me.

 

All I can say is when one person continually steps over the lines to abuse verbally another, and then you add sexual differences into and those power plays, sometimes another bloke just has to say very very very clearly, enough is enough.

 

That is intimidation not debate.

 

I think you can see and know the difference.

 

And if you can't as it seems right now you won't, maybe you should take a step back as well and not just defend a friend because they are a friend.

 

That is honourable and everything...but maybe you serve you friend better by explaining that they can't let wrip their entire profane vocab in one breath because they feel tweaked.

don wanna get stuck in the ongoing argument in this thread, but just wanna say: chapeau! great response, economicformula. the way you answer to basher's post, polite and friendly, deserves respect.cool you understand it....brilliant can you decipher it please....or maybe theres a wee undercurrent here maybe your minds been poisoned by someone....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

economicformula']Basher...I'd like to say no offence meant but I would be exaggerating!

 

While I was not writing to you, you did what you claim I have done. That is to comment upon a circumstance in which assumptions are made. You assume I know nothing and in life in general...well...that might be true !!

 

But here is what I know and why I wrote publicly in support of Baja and hold that position know.

 

I'm a pretty content guy Basher.

 

I don't feel the need to get involved until I see someone get verbally abused which clearly Baja had.

 

Baja did not return that vitriol. She explained...which is well above and beyond what most...say you for example, and likely myself, would do. I would have fired back and hard and very very quickly.

 

Like you just did...towards me.

 

All I can say is when one person continually steps over the lines to abuse verbally another, and then you add sexual differences into and those power plays, sometimes another bloke just has to say very very very clearly, enough is enough.

 

That is intimidation not debate.

 

I think you can see and know the difference.

 

And if you can't as it seems right now you won't, maybe you should take a step back as well and not just defend a friend because they are a friend.

 

That is honourable and everything...but maybe you serve you friend better by explaining that they can't let wrip their entire profane vocab in one breath because they feel tweaked.

don wanna get stuck in the ongoing argument in this thread, but just wanna say: chapeau! great response, economicformula. the way you answer to basher's post, polite and friendly, deserves respect.
cool you understand it....brilliant can you decipher it please....or maybe theres a wee undercurrent here maybe your minds been poisoned by someone....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

i guess when you say 'you' you mean economicformula, and not me, tho its my post you quote, basher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


basher1 wrote:

barbara1']don wanna get stuck in the ongoing argument in this thread, but just wanna say: chapeau! great response, economicformula. the way you answer to basher's post, polite and friendly, deserves respect.

cool you understand it....brilliant can you decipher it please....or maybe theres a wee undercurrent here maybe your minds been poisoned by someone....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

i guess when you say 'you' you mean economicformula, and not me, tho its my post you quote, basher?no the you i used was a you to you not a you to economic the you was clearly a you to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='basher1 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

basher1']cool you understand it....brilliant can you decipher it please....or maybe theres a wee undercurrent here maybe your minds been poisoned by someone....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

i guess when you say 'you' you mean economicformula, and not me, tho its my post you quote, basher?
no the you i used was a you to you not a you to economic the you was clearly a you to you.

 

then what did you mean by it? i dont know economicformula, never met him. i do know you(although i also never met you in person), and i have had great laughs with you. think your posts often come across more rude than you really mean. but i thought ef post was a nice way to react. even if i dont agree with him defending baja's workmethod. i think he said it in a very peaceful way.

not sure what you think i 'understood', or need to decipher.
btw; whats an undercurrent?eek.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:


basher1 wrote:

barbara1']

i guess when you say 'you' you mean economicformula, and not me, tho its my post you quote, basher?

no the you i used was a you to you not a you to economic the you was clearly a you to you.

 

then what did you mean by it? i dont know economicformula, never met him. i do know you(although i also never met you in person), and i have had great laughs with you. think your posts often come across more rude than you really mean. but i thought ef post was a nice way to react. even if i dont agree with him defending baja's workmethod. i think he said it in a very peaceful way.

not sure what you think i 'understood', or need to decipher.
btw; whats an undercurrent?eek.gif
Ah but do you really know me or are you going by other folks opinions of me because maybe someone that has met me has also met you and given you an opinion of me which is well off the mark????......

 

EF's post was done in a peaceful way but it seemed all over the place to me i did however appreciate Gregs joke a bit further down 2 post down i think or up i can't remember.

 

anyways an undercurrent is when something is being said but the true meaning is underneath what is being said kinda like a hidden agenda.

 

hope thats cleared things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seriously.....this thread is still going??? For the love of all things U2, shut this down and move on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

totally agree G, it just now seems to be a place for people to come in and have a go at each other

 

its time to move on , nothing more to see in here

 

and yes me adding to it makes it still alive, but it should now be shut down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...