Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bajagirl

Why GIBBO was suspended,...

zoo mom? that is disgraceful!you raise your kids in a zoo!surely the authorities must know about this?at least you dont have to pay to see the gorillas.smokin.gif  p.s feck off! (legally not a swear word but i am sure you understand the inference)

Also on the list and anxiously awaiting the RETURN OF THE MUMMY!!

Thank you Baja for the removal of SIA.

zoo mom? that is disgraceful!you raise your kids in a zoo!surely the authorities must know about this?at least you dont have to pay to see the gorillas.smokin.gif  p.s feck off! (legally not a swear word but i am sure you understand the inference)
Oh dear, perhaps you did not understand that Gibbo was suspended for the disrespect he showed and failure to comply to directives, which you are now doing. NOT for swearing.

Hence, as the rules must be enforced the same way for all, and your inference is quite well understood. You are hereby suspended for 1 month.

Baja

At wembley Bono was singing unknown caller, and was pointing at the front row of the crowd (same faces for the last 15 shows) and sang and pointed at them "Restart and reboot yourself You're free to go!" which was more than a bit weird.
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

utwothefly']At wembley Bono was singing unknown caller, and was pointing at the front row of the crowd (same faces for the last 15 shows) and sang and pointed at them "Restart and reboot yourself You're free to go!" which was more than a bit weird.

eek.gif lol

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

utwothefly']At wembley Bono was singing unknown caller, and was pointing at the front row of the crowd (same faces for the last 15 shows) and sang and pointed at them "Restart and reboot yourself You're free to go!" which was more than a bit weird.

eek.gif lol

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

eek.gif lol

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifAlec that is so funny!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Bajagirl wrote:

oval']zoo mom? that is disgraceful!you raise your kids in a zoo!surely the authorities must know about this?at least you dont have to pay to see the gorillas.
smokin.gif
 p.s feck off! (legally not a swear word but i am sure you understand the inference)

Oh dear, perhaps you did not understand that Gibbo was suspended for the disrespect he showed and failure to comply to directives, which you are now doing. NOT for swearing.

Hence, as the rules must be enforced the same way for all, and your inference is quite well understood. You are hereby suspended for 1 month.

Baja

Baja ..its getting scary here now ...whats next ?..our siggys?..Please dont ever ban my BMans Bum siggy!tongue.gifwink.giflaugh.gif

Go to 2.30 and you see bono walk down to the front and point and sing at them

Go to 2.30 and you see bono walk down to the front and point and sing at them

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Fantastic!!!!! love it!

And reminds me that i miss this song in the setlist!