Hes so hot! Just make you wanna hang around

123love

• Subscriber

He died April 5, today is the 17th anniversary. When the news announced he was dead, on April 8th, it was the day my niece was born. I told my brother that maybe she was the reincarnation of Cobain, boy did he ever get mad at me!!!! But, she writes amazing poetry and plays guitar, so ......

I remembered it being announced - i was in work, i worked in a nightclub at the time, a realy hardcore dance club (not my scene music wise but paid well and it was fun in a way). I was upset, really upset and when i told the customers why - they were 'who?'!!! Honestly!

I still have my unused concert ticket - I refused to send it back for a refund!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']He died April 5, today is the 17th anniversary. When the news announced he was dead, on April 8th, it was the day my niece was born. I told my brother that maybe she was the reincarnation of Cobain, boy did he ever get mad at me!!!! But, she writes amazing poetry and plays guitar, so ......

I remembered it being announced - i was in work, i worked in a nightclub at the time, a realy hardcore dance club (not my scene music wise but paid well and it was fun in a way). I was upset, really upset and when i told the customers why - they were 'who?'!!! Honestly!

I would have kept the ticket as well, definitely something to hold onto.  Wow, can't believe people didn't know who he was, but I guess they were so ensconced in the dance scene they had no idea.

• Subscriber

[quote name='PattiU2 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

PattiU2']He died April 5, today is the 17th anniversary. When the news announced he was dead, on April 8th, it was the day my niece was born. I told my brother that maybe she was the reincarnation of Cobain, boy did he ever get mad at me!!!! But, she writes amazing poetry and plays guitar, so ......

I would have kept the ticket as well, definitely something to hold onto.  Wow, can't believe people didn't know who he was, but I guess they were so ensconced in the dance scene they had no idea.

I got a t-shirt too! My friend's husband worked in promotions and all the tour tshirts were already made - they obviously got returned etc... but not before i got my hands on one!

I remember hearing the news on KIRO news when I returned to the student apartment from my Friday class (Copy write Law).  At first I thought it was some obsessed fan who committed suicide in Cobain's house as some deranged tribute,but my older brother clued me in they body the authorities was Curt Cobain's and I was devastated by the sad news.

By the way, here's a link to Curt Cobain's Vigil at the Seattle Center:

• Subscriber

I remember hearing the news on KIRO news when I returned to the student apartment from my Friday class (Copy write Law).  At first I thought it was some obsessed fan who committed suicide in Cobain's house as some deranged tribute,but my older brother clued me in they body the authorities was Curt Cobain's and I was devastated by the sad news.

By the way, here's a link to Curt Cobain's Vigil at the Seattle Center:

I heard it on one of the Seattle stations too Illumination, but I believe it was KOMO.