HELP! I cannot get into webmail

CHRISSYBOY1

• Subscriber

When I try to log into webmail i get the message 'connection imap server failed' I have now added a new email to my account for any tour info, but I amafraid that I have missed the email with the pre sale info and code I need. Can you please resend the pre sale email to my new email address on my account. The new site is great.

• Subscriber

I haven't been able to get into webmail since this new site came up. What email did you use to receive the confirmation whenyou subscribed? Did you use the U2.com one? And you were able to get in then?

I was really glad I used a yahoo account for my contact email because I haven't been able to access webmail since the board changed.

hey

i just subscribed and cant get into web mail. i joined the free site a while back so i upgraded but cant get into the email account_74615. i was wonderin would it bethe same login details that you initially enter in. i is confused

thanks

ciara

• Subscriber

We are aware of the Webmail issues - don't worry about it for now. If you are wondering about pre-sale codes, sign in and look at the Tours page.Otherwise, please just be patient - all technical problems are being dealt with as quickly as possible. Thanks

• Subscriber

I am also having trouble accessing my web mail but have no problems thru my e mail add, the one i signed up with. I do have a problem staying logged into thesite, keeps kicking me out after so long. Am i the only one or is anyone else having the same problem?

• 4 months later...