HELP! I cannot get into webmail

CHRISSYBOY1

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

We are aware of the Webmail issues - don't worry about it for now. If you are wondering about pre-sale codes, sign in and look at the Tours page.Otherwise, please just be patient - all technical problems are being dealt with as quickly as possible. Thanks
Patients after 8 months? Of webmail not working not being able to use webmail once? Sorry I dont have a whole lot of patients after 8 months. Things is I have allways thought a lot of this place and the mods allways have now I have dought thats fore sure. 

• Subscriber

When I try to log into webmail i get the message 'connection imap server failed' I have now added a new email to my account for any tour info, but I amafraid that I have missed the email with the pre sale info and code I need. Can you please resend the pre sale email to my new email address on my account_74615. The new site is great.

Sad to say join the boat

"And your own email address ('yournamehere@U2.com')"

This what is promised as part of a paid membership. You have not delivered or addressed the issue in almost a year, I have never been able to get in, for years. I think it is only right that you refund a portion of the membership fee to those that cannot access webmail or get it fixed this week.

This is no way to treat subscribers and your time is run out, no more asking us to be patient.

• 11 months later...