Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

58871, gosh it feels like saturday? My work day is done just cheking in before I go home.

58872 - Hi Cash, Sue, Kert and Zhivvy!!!!! Relaxing for awhile. Have to drive my niece to work then to a pageant function, babysit and puppysit.

Feeling great today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Patti, Cash and everyone!

I feel like Saturday too!!! Or maybe Sunday?? But definitely not Friday!!

Sorry that canucs lost Patti!! Do they still have games left?

58874 - quick hello!!!! before I go off to hte pub!! But that beer garden won't be the same with only one BTB there!

Pub sounds great Zhiv!!!! Too bad there will be only one BTB!! I'm sure he misses the other BTB's as much you miss their owners!!!

58876 - That's great that you are feeling great patti, Hey Kerttuli, working so much I sometimes I don't eve know what day of the week it is. Zhiv take me with you, oh I could go for a nice english pint right now. Ok home I go.

58875 - Hi kert. have a great visit with your mom this weekend!! Happy Easter!!

The Canucks just need to win one more game. Its the best of 7 series. They won the first 3 games and lost terribly the last two. They were the top team overall, so you don't expect them to lost 2 games so badly. Its game 6 on Easter Sunday, so the family won't be happy that my niece and I will be eating Easter dinner in front of the tv, lol.

Have fun Zhivvy!!!!

58876 - Patti the canucks might be loosing on purpose to make more money. Be back later. Getting hungry. Gona crank the music in the car and open the sun roof.

Thanks Patti! Mom is coming tomorrow, looking forward to meet her! And happy easter to you too!!

Oh dear, ice hockey is an interesting game.... anything can happen!!! So the next game will be very exciting!!! Hope the canucs will find the spirit again!

58877 You mean more games more money Cash? We had earlier best of 5  but nowadays best of 7series... feels like only because of the business...

Cash I've got some pizza and red wine, can send you some  smile.gif