Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

62986 Hi Kerttuli, had a thing to say to you, although I've never met you before long long before, and never been to a show with you, but you seem very fun, hope you have a nice day and take care of yourself.. Been a while since you posted, its really quiet here nowadays

Im here all by myself, oh and my mum, wherever she is, somewhere around here lol..

Hi 123, good to see you - yes it seem to be very quiet here nowadays...indifferent.gif 

I'm all by myself too - only the dishes and laundy as a company, lol!smile.gif

Hugggs 123, have a nice day, I hope you're doing goodblue_butterfly.gif

62988 Yeah im ok, nice and clean had a shower, feeling good, me conscience is clean even though I have troublesome thorns lol, yes im fine lol, take care, '' dishes n laundry '' rather do laundry, but really im just in bed, it's 10.40pm here :o)

Have you stayed awake the whole night 123... I still see your blue light on!

It's 10.20 pm here and I'm off to bed soon... I try to wake up early and go swimming - well that's my plan now, I don't know what I think when I wake up in the morning...tired.giftired.gif

btw I didn't do the laundry and didn't wash the dishes either... maybe tomorrowwink.gif

62990 Yep, cant tell you why either lol, but I can say I will sleep tomorrow when im exhausted lol

Swimming is very good, if I had a pool I would swim everyday, too expensive to go to the pools..

No laundry no dishes, welcoming start to the morning lol,

I hate sleeping during the day, daughter is still in the shower, soon Im going to die of not breathing from all the mist of her shower lol jk, not looking forward to the water bill

Listening to Boy not listend to this album since forever!

Not really a fan of this album but that's coz i have no taste

Hope you'll get some sleep tomorrow.... so you won't be like mornincoffee.gif the whole day....

I would love to go to outside pool but it's middle of the winter and we have huge snow banks - have to wait few months before I can swim outsidesmile.gif luckily indoor swimming pools are not very expensive here.

Lol try to get some fresh air!!bath.gif

Hi Claire!!

Last time when I listened to Boy was during running race and it was very good running music!!smile.gif but not my favourite album either... maybe we are tastelesswink.gif

62992 Cant get fresh air or all hell will begin, cause everyone is sleeping..

Yeah tomorrow I will be very grumpy..

We do have pools indoor and outdoor, but its not as cheap as it used to be, because its a good money makey over here since we can use pools all year around and it gets really hot over here..

Soon Im going to attempt to sleep lol but cant say I will till my daughter, is out of the shower, get worried she falls asleep in there

Good night 123 and Claire - I'm off to bed now - hope you'll get some sleep too 123!!!

Take care, see you later xxx