More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

62633 Hello, just got back from a day at the movies followed by lunch - had fun with the kids. Going to mom's house tomorrow, then Easter spent at home, then back to school/work on Mon. Hope all of you have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

62634 - Hi Janette! Sounds a good weekend planned. Just about off to bed - long shift at my volunteer job tonight - well not long in hours just draining and shattered now. Spending weekend with Gibbo and his wife (Gibbo from in here) so that should be really nice - can't wait.

• Subscriber

62635 You have time for a volunteer job??? Honestly, I don't know how you manage teaching, raising your daughter, volunteering . . . I'm tired just thinking about it all, lol!!!! I don't think I've ever actually "spoken" with Gibbo, but I do recognize the name. Are they near you? A weekend away sounds really nice and I'm sure it will be lots of fun!!! Can I tag along too, please?

• Subscriber

62637 - it is only a few hours friday evening and the occasional weekend - so not too bad! They live about an hour from here so not too far! And of course you can come too! See you soon xxxx

• Subscriber

62640 Bite me !! Hi there, am starting to feel tired so looks like im going to lay down now and relax, see you all tomorrow, pc is slow and some place are so frustratingly slow.. Take care xx oo