• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

@kert: holidays: i have a 17-day break end of july, yipieee!!!! i'll start counting down to that on monday grin.gif

renovations: part of it is goin, part isnt... (long story short: same old story, contractors not showing when their supposed to, goods not being delivered in time...) but i've given up hope of getting it ready before my deadline (which we passed weeks ago)eyes.gif so from now on i'll just be happy if it ever gets finished wink.gif

(which gives me more peace btw, apart from the occasional freak-out periods eek.gif)
  • Subscriber

I guess something weird is going on again and posts disappear and appear in wrong order...??

Hope you'll have a long summer holiday and some more free time during summer smile.gif how's the renovation going btw...?

Hi Malahide, how are you?

62788 - Hi all. Thanks Kert (I believe that's how they call you here), I'm fine. 

62787-afternoon,anyone around,hope everyone is well,i haven,t been around much lately and have missed everyone,i,ve been quite down lately,but don,t know why,feel like i want to hide away from everyone and everything,frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

• Subscriber

62788 -  hello everyone!!  i haven't been around much either....  like everyone else, just busy, and i think, slipped out of the habit of checking in here!  but i miss it too, it was fun when there was more chatter..... when we would be on at the same times. 

Caz...  I'm sad you are feeling down, I think everyone feels that way at times for no real reason at all.... I hope it passes quickly for you....  sometimes it comes from nothing, and sometimes it means we need to make a change, big or small, something needs adjusting..... 

Maybe some spring sunshine will help!!!  Could be the doldrums following a long wet grey season??  Sounds like lots and lots of rain your way...... 

So hugs from Oregon, and hope you feel your cheerful sunny self  SOON.....