• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 123love

• Zhivvy

• caz63

• suee

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

58954 Hello polly hoping your well , im just dropping in before my meeting this morning , wont have time to post thought for the day :o/ but enjoyed the radio last night and will be getting ready now so take care see you all later xxxx oooo

• Subscriber

58956..I'm doing good.......did go horseback riding this morning...that was fun.....and spent the rest of the day raking leaves...not so much fun......Spend the eavnig with friends...and that was fun......intend to ride that horse tomorrow again.....but you knever know........but I know that I should go to sleep like now...so see you later and GOOD NIGHT !!

• Subscriber

58957 - Watching the Montreal/Boston hockey game and they are playing "Pride" during a stop-age in play.

Hi Polly, Hi 123!! Wow, horseback riding that sounds great!!!! I did a bit of yardwork today.

• Subscriber

58961 Horrible going to work with a cold , I used to do the same , felt bad for everyone around me. Hope you get better asap xx oo

Well its goodnight to everyone from me , Im going to sleep so sweet dreams to me I guess .. bye bye xxxx oooo

• Subscriber

58962 hello in here and Happy Easter Sunday.  I am sitting in the garden soaking up some rays with the yummy smell of roast chicken wafting from the BBQ mmmmm, all is quiet except the trickling sound of water and seagulls flying over (they're a bit too far from the coast methinks!!). Hmmmm I love Sundays like thishappy.gif