Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63940 lol Polly, goodnight everyone!! Radio and bed for me now

63942....just took a shower....when my hair has dried I'm gonna go back to my reading !!!

63943 Got plenty to do today, just doing my own thing, but got radio with me just about all day. Happy reading Polly,everyone be good, I will, have a lovely day/night all of you and chat if I get time this arvo or tonight, otherwise tomorrow at about 6pm..

63945 Hi Kertuli, hope your well :o), Im just stopping by to say hi! But am going to bed soon to sleep, although im honestly not sleepy but must get my body clock in a good routine, so take care all, bye..

63946 hello in here, sorry I've been so far away so close recently, no idea where time flies but just want to say a quick hello while I'm passing by this way! Hope you are all doing ok happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

63947 - Anj - hello! miss you!!!!

63948 Hi Anj, Zhivvy, hope your all well and others, at the moment Im about to cook some lunch, am listening to the radio, and playing sweet music at the moment, cheers me up and makes me smile, the sun is out and its nice and warm out, be good, take care, love Caroleen xx oo