More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

64048 Can you believe my daughter just got out of the shower, from 11pm till now 3;20am, I hate OCD, one day things will get better, in paradise.. not a dream.. Hi all I can go to bed soon :o)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64049 Hi Maggie, Anj, 123, Caz, and Pain . . . . . hope you are all well today!!! Sorry you still have the flu, 123 and sounds like you need to shut the water off, lol, before there's none left :)- Off to take my daughter to her volleyball practice, so maybe see you all later on. Of not, it's Friday and the start of the weekend, so have a good one thumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

64050 Hi Janette, shouldn't everyone be in here by now and woken up?

Im bored and still sick, supposed to go out tonight but wont be, brother is still in hospital and my car needs a jump start so unlikely im going anywhere, tonight..

Good your all well, Im just waiting to get well again and go out meet some people at the doors but until then its stay in bed, or at least home anyway..

Thinking of joining some different sites to other musicians to keep me busy now and then..

Anyway take care chat next time..

• Subscriber

64054 anyone in tonight? Sorry I missed you Sue, hope you are well. Hello 123, the only whiskey I have is in the chocolates I'm eating. Am enjoying a Pimms:)