More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64058-not been around much lately,missing everyone,hope all is ok with you all,i,m doing ok,still trying to get fit for my race for life which is about 4 weeks away now,i know i,m not going to be fit enough to jog all the way,but i am going to do the best i can,i will finish the course no problem as have to walk everyday with the dog,so walking it isn,t a problem,xxxxxxxx

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64059 Hi Caz, hope your well..

Have to go to bed now and sleep, my dog is looking at me upset im on the pc, he gets jealous when im on the pc and gives me dirty looks and the cold shoulder, so I better give him some of my time..

Take care be good bye bye..

• Subscriber

64060 Mum woke up noticed my girl was in a shower marathon again tonight, and called to me and asked me, ''Is the fan in the kitchen'' ? I said yes!! She kept quiet.. But there's also moist in the windows around the house so im a little worried..

• Subscriber

you forgot to count lol

Lets say God created Adam and Eve and he said, What I have Yoked together let no man put apart, so we cleary understand from the start God put them together..

Now supposed Adam is about 500 years old ( in which they did get that old) and he wonders off and get totally drunk and sleeps with one of his offspring, Eve has lost him because a cocconut fell on her head and she remember only some things, and she runs off with someone of her offspring and nobody knows whats going on ( hyperthetically)

Then what would you say, that God's original arrangement does not stand ??

Or there is too many injustice in the world and God has yet to sort them two out ??

Or The laws are going to be changed because of the act ??

Or You dont believe God performed the first marraige ??

Or any other ideas

because this thought has me stumped...