More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

The first option seems logic to me because Adam and Eve sinned. That could lead to the fact that the original arrangement doesn't stand anymore. So Adam and Eve can't go back to paradise. Does that make sense? I can't talk about it further now because I have to wake up very early (4 o' clock in the morning). Sweet dreams. See you later.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
64067 - The first option seems logic to me because Adam and Eve sinned. That could lead to the fact that the original arrangement doesn't stand anymore. So Adam and Eve can't go back to paradise. Does that make sense? I can't talk about it further now because I have to wake up very early (4 o' clock in the morning). Sweet dreams. See you later.
  • Subscriber
64067 - The first option seems logic to me because Adam and Eve sinned. That could lead to the fact that the original arrangement doesn't stand anymore. So Adam and Eve can't go back to paradise. Does that make sense? I can't talk about it further now because I have to wake up very early (4 o' clock in the morning). Sweet dreams. See you later.

64069 Still makes no sense because God's rule still stands today.. So his purpose still stands

just not for those who break it, is that what your saying?? That would make more sense to me.. and does make sense for me..

• Subscriber

64071 Hi . . . anyone around? Just about to go pick up my daughter from her volleyball practice (last practice of the season) then she's off to water polo . . . . backyard should be finished late this week or early next week, rock is going on columns today and tomorrow, then re-plaster the pool . . . . so busy :)

• Subscriber

64073 - hello! I am just off to bed! So tired after a busy weekend away in the fun of Blackpool - english seaside in the wind and the rain!