Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64188 Awwwww, Nikki, I can't believe I missed you!!!! It's been SOOOOOO long!!!!!! Hope you're doing well these days!!!!

64189 Well, good morning to whoever comes in today! We are heading off to see Brave in a few hours, but first I must wake up

64190 Hi Janette how was brave ?? I woke up to so many dreams last night that I cant keep up or remember them all, no wonder im mad lol

64191 I have to go out in a few minutes and drop my daughters boyfriend off to work but will be in later, hope to see some of you then..Meanwhile I will listen to the radio, and probably cook later on, no-body is hungry.

64192 - hello all!

64193 Hi Zhivvy :o) At 7;15 I have to turn the radio off and put the phone on, I have a special meeting tonight, so I must go for now, probably come in later, bye bye..

64195 Yesterday or the day before felt sleepy like last time but couldn't go to sleep was tied up in the house, the whole household needed me so I was too busy, would have loved to have slept though..

64197 Its sunny here too, glad I dont have to drive my car in it, but my poor Dad does have to.....