Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

64197 Brave was okay - the kids liked it :)

64198 Hi 123, hi Zhiv, hi Polly - glad you finally have summer :)

Hope all of you are doing well! Been digging up bulbs in the garden . . . . . . . they are beautiful when they bloom, but the clumps get so huge and have to be thinned out . . . . lots of work, but at least its still cool here as it's still morning.

64198 So it's not like nemo, good for adults too, mainly good for kids ??

64198 So it's not like nemo, good for adults too, mainly good for kids ??

64199 I liked Nemo better - thought it had better humor. Brave had good parts too, but I just didn't think it was as clever. Could be that I was so tired though. I had to squirm a lot to keep from nodding off, lol. Like you, I haven't been sleeping well (you can read back a page to see why if interested) . . . . maybe would have enjoyed it more had I been alert, lol. I liked that the girl character was strong, but didn't like that she was strong in a defiant way as I have too much of that at home with my own daughter, lol.

64200 I'm going back outside . . . hope to see you all later.

64201 Would love to if I had the time to read but in a minute I have to cook for my daughter she want home made french fries :o/ But I hope you get some sleep..

64202 can you tell me whats wrong ?? I will be back later perhaps to reply, hope you get sleep love, I now have to do a few things but with radio, love my music.... bye bye

64203 Daughter has changed her mind, she doesn't need anything so im back here..

64204 Taking another break and quitting for the day as arms sore and blister on my hand. Nothing terribly wrong, 123, just some neighbor-problems - described it a couple pages back.