Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63586 Good to see you too (U2), Pain!!!!!! I'm still logged in as I got caught up watching Olympics highlights, lol!!!! Once I start watching, it is hard to turn off, lol!!!

63 587 Is it morning in your area? What Are you planning for today?

63588 It is morning still . . . . 10:15 am. I am just finishing breakfast and as soon as I finish one more cup of tea, I am going on a walk and then having a swim. When it gets too hot, I will head inside and read or watch a movie or more likely, watch the Olympics, lol :)))) What time is it in Romania? Let's see, since it is 8 hrs. difference between California and London, I'm guessing it must be another 3 or 4 hours????

63589 Uh oh . . . . . beach volleyball just came on, lol. I LOVE this event!!! There's not a kid in southern California (home to beach volleyball) who didn't grow up trying to play this (and playing it rather badly, lol) and all the tournaments in Huntington Beach, Hermosa Beach, etc. where we get to watch all the well-known players . . . . . . must . . . turn . . . off. . . the . . . tv . . . .

63589 Uh oh . . . . . beach volleyball just came on, lol. I LOVE this event!!! There's not a kid in southern California (home to beach volleyball) who didn't grow up trying to play this (and playing it rather badly, lol) and all the tournaments in Huntington Beach, Hermosa Beach, etc. where we get to watch all the well-known players . . . . . . must . . . turn . . . off. . . the . . . tv . . . .

63 590 Happy watching....Enjoy...It's 8:37 PM here.

63591 Back inside as it's way too hot out . . . . . feels great in the pool but I don't need or want a better tan, lol as I am quite dark enough.

63 592 You should see the weather here 40 degrees for a month !!

It hasn't rained for 3 months now.

For the passed two days it has been great...only 27 degrees Celsius but Friday there will be 37 !!! Again.....

63594 Dying my hair black proved to be unhealthy !! My head was burning..

Had nothing but nightmares last night helping me to relive my sickness and how I felt and how things seemed, surely anyone contributing will answer to Jehovah one day for such cruelty..

Anyway I hope everyone is well, Im ok just a little tired.. Chat later !!

63595 Sorry that your in pain  discomfort (lol), 123!!! Hope you're better soon!!!