More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63 805 Good Day Janette !!!!!!

I hope I can count on your vote when the voting starts......I hope I won't let you down !!!

There were temperatures between 41 and 43 degrees Celsius as maximum values today here...Only U22 is EVEN HOTTER than the real thing !!!!
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63806 Hi Pain . . . . . of course you will have my vote and I am sure that you won't let anyone down . . . . congrats on receiving U22 as I know you've waited and waited. Will the Mad Duck now become Happy Duck or some such thing??? LOL!!!

• Subscriber

**809  Watching Our Girl's Floor Finals....Catalina got 15 200..currently 2nd place...It was the LAST exercise in her life!!!

I'm trembling with emotion.....If you CHeck My Photos..You'll See the Happy Duck....His name will remain The Mad Duck as it is His Nickname...Plus   I want to use him every  time I'm mad.

63806 Hi Pain . . . . . of course you will have my vote and I am sure that you won't let anyone down . . . . congrats on receiving U22 as I know you've waited and waited. Will the Mad Duck now become Happy Duck or some such thing??? LOL!!!
  63810  The Lucky Duck ??

Nothing today AGAIN - actually NO post what-SO-ever today... So I was hoping my postman was just late but now it's 5:03pm Im guessing TOMORROW will have to be another possible chance eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='gary-paul wrote:

Janette B']

63810  The Lucky Duck ??

Nothing today AGAIN - actually NO post what-SO-ever today... So I was hoping my postman was just late but now it's 5:03pm Im guessing TOMORROW will have to be another possible chance eyes.gif

I don't think we've ever had a day with no post at all (except Sun. or a holiday) . . . . we have so much "junk mail" advertising to fill our boxes, lol, and bills (which I would happily send you so that you have mail tongue.gif ).  
  • Subscriber

**809  Watching Our Girl's Floor Finals....Catalina got 15 200..currently 2nd place...It was the LAST exercise in her life!!!
I'm trembling with emotion.....If you CHeck My Photos..You'll See the Happy Duck....His name will remain The Mad Duck as it is His Nickname...Plus   I want to use him every  time I'm mad.
Really? She's retiring? I look forward to seeing this, but have to wait another 12 hours until tonight  . . .  I know I will end up cheating and google the results or read it here, lol, because I am not one who has patience and must end the suspense.  Romania always does well in gymnastics . . . . . when I think of gymnastics, I think of Russia, China, USA, and Romania . . . mostly Russia (because of Olga Korbut) and Romania (because of Nadia Cominice - cannot spell it).

Good luck to Catalina and so cool that you're emotional about it!!! I hope for her and for Romania that she prevails, but I hope ours don't do anything stupid (sorry to be so harsh) again eyes.gif

• Subscriber

63 813  Catalina got Silver....SANDRA fell down at the last part of her exercise BUt I LOVE her Anyway...They Did THE BEST THEY COULD !!!!!! Overall we have silver!   Reisman 1st   Catalina 2nd   Mustafina 3rd

WE LOVE YOU GIRLS !!!!!

Gary, I understand what you feel......
  • Subscriber

63 813  Catalina got Silver....SANDRA fell down at the last part of her exercise BUt I LOVE her Anyway...They Did THE BEST THEY COULD !!!!!! Overall we have silver!

WE LOVE YOU GIRLS !!!!!

Gary, I understand what you feel......
Congrats to Romania!!!

I'm almost afraid to ask . . .  how did we do??? Fingers crossed that no one froze tonight eyes.gif