More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63 624 GO LADIES !!!! Alright..So Tomorrow....Trip to Romania's Capital - Bucharest !!  To Take The Shot Of U22 with the People's Palace and To Meet Zhivvy !!!!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63624 Now it's halftime, so going to take a break for breakfast and hope that my daughter will wake soon . . . . otherwise I have to get her up and it will be unpleasant to say the least, lol

Hope to see you later!!! Have a good night in Romania and hope it will cool down for a good night's rest!!!

• Subscriber

63624 Now it's halftime, so going to take a break for breakfast and hope that my daughter will wake soon . . . . otherwise I have to get her up and it will be unpleasant to say the least, lol

Hope to see you later!!! Have a good night in Romania and hope it will cool down for a good night's rest!!!

63 625  Thanks So Much, Janette !!!!
  • Subscriber

63626 Just waiting for the end of water polo . . . . 1 sec. on the clock and a massive time-out . . . . didn't see the play in question since I was in the kitchen . . . . grrrrr . . . . we're up by one point

• Subscriber

63630 Ha!!! Take that!!!! USA scored in overtime!!!! Up by one and what an excellent goalie . . . deflecting everything the Aussies give her . . . . GO girls!!!!