• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63636 Okay, so no heart attack, I survived and now I can go into the pool :)))

See you later, Pain . . . enjoyed talking!!! So great you will be able to meet Zhivvy . . . . please tell her I said hello. We used to talk all the time, but she doesn't come in here anymore and miss that. Really looking forward to seeing your pics of People's Palace tomorrow!!!!!! Have a wonderful night !!!

• Subscriber

63636 Okay, so no heart attack, I survived and now I can go into the pool :)))

See you later, Pain . . . enjoyed talking!!! So great you will be able to meet Zhivvy . . . . please tell her I said hello. We used to talk all the time, but she doesn't come in here anymore and miss that. Really looking forward to seeing your pics of People's Palace tomorrow!!!!!! Have a wonderful night !!!

63 637  Thanks Janette..Have fun in The Pool...Will Saz Hello !!! Will Take Mega-Shots !!!!

New Year's Day MOnt REal 9.07.2011 !!!!
  • Subscriber

63638 - hello all! i know i don;t come in here as often janette - i miss you xxx And owe you lots of PMs etc... to catch up. When i get here no one is around and then i just presume no one is here and miss people etc....

Looking forwards to meeting you tomorrow Pain - in a hot hot Bucharest - it is a hot Bran/Brasov here at the moment

• Subscriber

63641 I am back inside hiding from the Romanian-style sun, lol . . . . too sunny even for the pool as I am beginning to look like leather . . . . And, no, you don't owe me anything, but so good to "see" you (if you really are here)