More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63642 - yes i am here and was just sending you a PM! not sure or how long though as it is after midnight and up early in the morning!!!

And so so hot here - been told it is the hottest summer for 40 years! even here in the mountains is is sweltering!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63643 Hello, hello!!! I just received your PM and sent one of my own . . . but I haven't read your PM yet as too excited to catch you while you're here and also because my tomato sauce is too saucy and demanding my attention, lol

Been keeping track of Pain's weather as we are having the same . . . but this is normal for us this time of year and why we have a pool

• Subscriber

63644 Never been to Romania (my furthest east was Budapest, Hungary ages ago) . . . . will you post some pics? So exciting to meet up with all these zoo tops . . . . tell Pain hello from me :)) (he's a talker like me and perhaps you, lol)

• Subscriber

63645 - it is lovely - and have posted a couple of pics on profile but will post more - it is beautiful. (Budapest is great too!!!) and me a talker? never lmao!!!!

• Subscriber

63646 Well, over 42,000 posts (and counting) says it all, lol!!!! Saw your profile pics and read the last few blogs and it all looks perfect (don't know about that road as got sweaty palms just seeing it, let alone actually driving it . . . . but did the Hana Hwy. in Maui and survived) . . . . post more pics so I can live vicariously

• Subscriber

63647 - will post many more pics Janette and drive you all mad! the road was definately a wobbly legged experience but wow for the views etc,,,,,

• Subscriber

63648 Won't drive me mad and who cares about the others, lol!!! Just kidding . . . . the only wobbly legged road I never want to do is an Incan rope bridge as too scared of heights and all those roads cut into the Andes, but your road is close :)))

And told Denn the next time we go to Maui, we are staying over in Hana so don't have to drive that road at night. It is one lane each way and sometimes over bridges, it is actually only one lane period. You have to honk on the curves for fear of a head-on collision and if two cars going opposite ways meet on a bridge, one of you has to back up. But, that part of Maui is one of the best places on earth and so, so, so worth it and I imagine your road was the same!!!

• Subscriber

63649 Hey, I have to go. My son needs oil from his trumpet as his valves stick and he uses that as an excuse not to have to practice, so off to the music shop we go and then need to retrieve my daughter. So good talking with you!!!! Pop in here more often, lol and be sure to tell Pain hello

XOXXO Bye for now XOXOX

• Subscriber

63650 - will pass on the hellos. i will hopefully catch you again soon - i have valve oil for a trumpet but guess it is no use with me here, oil in UK and you there!

Speak soon xxxx

• Subscriber

63651 Hi Janette, Zhivvy and Pain, just dropping to say hi and hope Edge has a lovely day everyday and not just today,

Take care everyone, not coming in for long I got a head ache, so take care bye bye :o)