More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63662 I'm off to take my daughter to her band camp, then going for a swim, then pick-up daughter and taking her to a movie . . . well, dropping her off as it is her band that will be seeing the movie together. It is a live band competition that takes place every year and they broadcast it live through theaters so the kids can watch on the really big screens. Then, picking her up and having dinner . . . and will squeeze in some errands along the way . . . going to be a busy, running around sort of day I guess :)))

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63666 We won't get nice, coolish weather until mid-Sept, but nights will start to cool off early Sept. at least and I will sleep better . . . too cold with the air cond. all night, but too hot without it

Bye!!!

• Subscriber

63667 Just had to post once more so the count would't end with "666" . . . yikes!!! LOL!!!

Okay, bye for real :)) Enjoy your lovely evening :))

• Subscriber

63668 Hi Janette, and everyone, just stoping by to say im ok, taking my meds, and plodding along, going out to a friends this afternoon for a gathering and kids are fine, had a good sleep last night and lol had a cute dream of some of U2's band members was funny, and Ali was in there too and my ex rotfl really funny anyway its a lovely nice spring weather here nice and fresh warm, and im being naughty drinking a redbull and no you cant have it lol, take care chat later perhaps, be good xx oo

• Subscriber

63670 Im here, I woke up from dreaming twice lol, strange, like I got a twin or something.. Im good thanks, enjoyed a glass of wine some boiled peanuts then after a while had a cup of tea and watched some of the Olympics, its quiet addictive.. I had a good afternoon with friends today, we had a gathering, was a few people was nice and cosy, lots of drinks, chatting and food, and great to see no drunks no fighting, gossiping or debates just a good afternoon..

Now im listening to all night requests and wasn't sure whether to come in here and chat with anyone or read my magazines for this month but since you are here, hello how are you ??