More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63672 Sorry to have missed you, 123!!! I got distracted as everyone started waking up . . . we had a nice, long breakfast out in the garden, then turned on the TV . . . . . . Olympics . . . . yes, very addictive, lol!!!

Hope the rest of your evening/night is as good as your afternoon and hope to see you later. I won't be in much this weekend as very busy. School starts next week, so I'll only be in a bit here and there . . . :(((-

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63673 I was just about to go to bed since im feeling a little tired take the opportunity to sleep, sorry there wont be any company in here for when I do come in but take care and chat when I do see you in next, hope something really good happens at your work to make you enjoy it more, take care, time to watch my eye lids.. bye bye..

• Subscriber

63679 It's 11;11 here and I've been watching the Olympics as well as cooking for the kids, and Im thirsty wanting some juice to drink but there's nothing to drink in the house and shopping isnt for a few days away, so stuck on water and milk, tea and coffee :o/ And I have to spend my last lot of money on the kids, hate when things are tight..

But been enjoying the Olympics, hope your well, we have had nothing but rain, and Im going to get ready to get to bed in an hour or so, perhaps chat to you next time, take care xx oo

• Subscriber

63680 Only 8:30 am here and also watching the Olympics . . . . basketball. We hardly ever have summer rain (I lost myself . . . lol) and don't like it because it brings that tropical humidity. Only 3 more days of freedom until school starts up again . . . . . BOO!!!! We are well and hoping you are well too. Hope you sleep well tonight :)))

• Subscriber

63681 Calling Pain . . . . where are you??? Did Zhivvy kidnap you? Did you get lost inside the People's Palace? Are you lost inside the sounds of U22?