Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

63691 So, off to the dentist and hope to chat later. Take care!!!

63692 Hi Janette, think I missed you, I cant sleep again, I never do, I only had one good nights sleep this week first time in 4 weeks, am tired and hungry cold and bored lol, so what you doing ??

63693 Im going to try and attempt going to sleep now but this time Im sleeping with music because that put me to sleep and they dont usually play bad songs during the day, night everyone I need to sleep or I cannot function properly.. Chat the next time im free..

63694 Hi 123 . . . . sorry to have missed you, but hope that you are sleeping soundly.

63694 I won't be in much this week as work starts bright and early tomorrow . . . . . . grrrrrrrrr . . . . . . anyway, I'll check in as I wake up and load in the caffeine and then again in the evening. Bet I don't sleep too well tonight as I'm full of anxiety!!!

63695 Just posted a new fitness thread to replace the old one that got deleted . . . . . post there and help me stay motivated to exercise, lol!!!

63697 Just a quick hello . . . . hardly slept at all last night and when my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, I thought it was a bad dream. On my 2nd cup of tea and need several more to feel alive. Will try and check in tonight . . . . .

63699 Hello Anjana, hope your well, I just woke up then picked up the kids, now I would like to relax listen to music and doze back of to sleep again, so anything new ?? Hows your back ??