More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63815 - hellooo again!  altho i can see no one is here....  embarassed.gif  well that's ok, i read back a bit to catch up...  happy your school year is off to a good start Janette!  Hope it flies by and is a nice one!  Hubby is back to work too, and strange that the kids are not starting school this year having graduated COLLEGE!!  So hard to believe. 

Zhivvy, your trip sounds AMAZING!!  Can Janette and I both come next summer????  And I think it is SO cool that you are writing....  If you are sharing I would LOVE to read it. 

Hellooooo Polly and 123!!  Seems I'm NEVER here at the right time, but i'll keep trying tongue.gif

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63818 - hello all!!!

Wow - what rain! Never mind next year - need to go away now!!!

So big zootop road trip!!!! yeah!!!!

You still about Anj?

And Nikki - if you want a read PM me your email

• Subscriber

63821 I know, how did we manage thateek.gif. It's getting grey and cloudy over here but really hoping for no rain as we're having our windows done so the house has huge open holes where windows should be!

• Subscriber

63823 you'd think at the height of summer it's a fairly good bet for such a job to be done in dry weather but oh no, not in this country!!

how are you, are you all refreshed from your travels?
  • Subscriber

63824 - still got piles of washing and unpacking and cleaning and was about to do it when i noticed you were here - so all your fault that none being done ;))))