More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63951 Yeah I dont feel like wine at the moment, I did have one earlier though.. There's a few to choose from but dont feel like any, and I already put my glass back up on the buffet and kids are in the same room I think perhaps going to sleep in the lounge so dont want to disturb them, they planned a vid night so I think they will sleep in there.. I really feel like a warm milk with baileys mmmmmmmmmm that would put me to sleep..

It horrible when its a fair drive to work isn't it ?? Was watching a documentary the other day on how the ice mass is dropping in others words melting due to man made gas effect its quiet serious, could mean climate change especially those in England ( longer periods of rain ) horrible, we need cars running on water and fast lol..

Or we drop digital age and go back to horse and cart, im fine with that.. I guess im simple, growing up running around the yard was a much better life than infront of the Xbox that kids have today..

And watching old shows like Giligans island or even living like that... ''Sigh'' one day perhaps soonish.. lol

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63952 Loved Gilligan's Island as a kid, but haven't seen it for ages :))) Agreed, better to run around and be active than sitting in front of tv, computer (like we are right now, lol) . . . . . we must be the only parents in the area who have not put tv, xbox, wii, etc. into the kids' rooms and our kids are always out playing on their bikes, swimming, riding scooters, throwing balls around, etc. It's too early, but you've got me thinking bailey's for later on :)))) Just bought some clothes on sale, lol and didn't have to go out to stores to do so! Have to go soon and get shampoo and conditioner though as completely out.

• Subscriber

63953 We need shampoo too, our is low too but we buy bulk, I prefer it that way, might chat to you later on, may try and go and get some sleep in about an hour or so, just not feeling tired from the sleep I had earlier.. I slept twice lol.. But you dont need to know that lol, have a nice day..

• Subscriber

63954 I love taking a nap, but sometimes I sleep too late and cannot fall asleep when I should at night or I fall asleep quickly at night, but don't stay asleep. I tend to wake several times at night and feel too tired the next day and need a nap, lol!!!!! Have a nice night, 123!!!!!

• Subscriber

63955 Thats age creeping in lol, my mum and I do similar, but I not as quiet as mum she does it heaps, everyone knows that lol she's going to pass my room soonish..lol night, bye.. Chat again soon..

• Subscriber

63958 Everyones asleep and and I'm up eating cocconut desert, nows a good time to ask me what you need to ask me, you may have to beg lol;o) Tired of being stuck at home all quiet, need to get out and about.. Getting laptop fixed tomorrow :o) So then can watch youtube and other things.. Hope your well, and hope we get to catch up soon, Zhivvy nice to see you in for a change.. Take care..