More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

63971 I never got to sleep lol, how are you Janette ?? Im really tired but cant get to sleep.. PC is leaving me today, to get fixed hopefully, dont know when I get it back.. What I do know is when it departs from me at 11am, im going to sleep, if I can, I think the wine I drink is too sweet and keeping me up lol, anyway Janette, have a lovely day wont you and I'll chat to you when I have a good running PC.. otherwise it could be a longwhile, if Pc does not get fixed, I may have to resort to saving up for one which would take ages, but thats if this one is no good, parts are putting me off as well, like the CD not working and a usb damaged and another one too sensative it disconnects all the time, im just tired of it, and have desired a new one, but we shall see if this one can freshen up lol

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

63972 Hi 123 . . . . . just a quick morning hello before I get ready for work. I will miss you around here! I really hope that everything gets fixed up for you! I'll keep my fingers crossed . . . . . .