More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

64004 lol Anjana, nice to see you, hows your back, you still working on the PC ?? Im just bored feel like going to sleep but too restless :o/ Got radio on and drinking cherry coke which does not help, all I want is sugar sugar sugar..

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64005 hi there, I've had a cravings week, also very bored, always gives me the munchies when I'm restless. I fell asleep yesterdy afternoon which is very unlike me but even my boredom got bored and my eyelids got way too heavy!! 

Back pretty much the same I'm afraid, thanx for asking, how's your pain?
  • Subscriber

64006 It's gone ?? Thank you for asking, but you never know could re-appear, lately I've been craving all the sweet stuff and the bad stuff, and I dont know why since I have been eating healthy the last long while ??

And sleep well I need it but im too restless, will sleep probably much later, and btw you should not be painting with your bad back ?? Nice to know your in good spirits though :o)

• Subscriber

64007 I know what you mean, when my pain subsides I just know it will be back!! Funnily enough I've been eating really healthy recently too, maybe we are having a blip wanting sweet stuff, I'm craving savoury too like crisps! I'm just doing some straightforward painting tho I did bend a bit too much but I'm so bored as I can't work on PC much at the mo so am twiddling my thumbs and doing boring domestic chores to pass the time pfft

Which reminds me, need to nip to shop and go for a gentle walk so betta sign off, hope you manage to get some sleeptired.gif. See you later x
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

pain_18_']64 010   Hello IN HERE (Anjana Style) 
4869.gif
 !!

64011 hello Pain, are you calling me a cow lolwink.giflaugh.gif

64 012 Actually no...I was talking about the "in here" part...but if you insistlaugh.gif