• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64024 I dont know if I fell asleep, mum thinks I did, I think I did for a few seconds, cant remember :o/ Hope your well, If I was a teacher which I am in a different way, I would wear a nice blouse, and a fitted skirt, with nice flats, and if it was a kewl school, I'd dress like a scool girl myself ;o) Right now im enjoying a wine.. How are you ??

• Subscriber

64026 Yes it is kinda.. Im going to try and have an early night too, just going to listen to radio a while and wait for the kids to come home.. You take care and get plenty of sleep, no more drugs if you can avoid them, except for pain killers, but dont overdo it.. Chat some other time..

• Subscriber

64030 Hi Malahide, I hope your ok, im fine, still tired but I had a good sleep, today looks as though its another beautiful day, and nice day for a beer, but I dont think I should have one.. Kids are sleeping in the lounge and mum is still sleeping, and Im just listening to the radio, listening for my man, I wish lol anyway hope zootopia fans have a nice day and I hope U2 have a nice day as well and not stressful but amusing :o)