More counting.........part 1000!!!!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

59108 - just heard that they are keeping in over night. And in the morning they will decide whether or not to keep him in on a 24 hr heart monitor. Not nice but he'll be in the best place!

Great news on Duals - still waiting for mine!

Enjoy the walking!

Have to go and drop some clothes off for John at his parents now - catch you all later

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 123love

• Zhivvy

• caz63

• suee

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Kert, see you have said you have got your Duals cd..so what do you think...and I think you said a while back about ordering something from U2 com...any news about that yet? OH! and hows you????

• Subscriber

Hi Sue! Yes Duals came today! I listened it through - I think it's ok, but probably will not listen to it many times... Streets and Amazing grace were my favourites, I guess.

And yes last week I got an email that they have finally sent my order (two shirts)... hope I'll get them soon!!!happy.gif

I'm good - only a bit snappy and groggy, didn't get any sleep last night!mad.giftired.gif How was your day?

Kert sorry your not feeling...on top of the world...snappy and groggy...mad.gif..Hope you have a better night good nights sleep.

I came home three letters about my rent and council tax...money...money...money...then spent 2 hours try and sort things out!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif...Not that happy...Not as well off as I thought..frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif