Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64326 - need to know about the new job Caz

And Pain I am good and I know I am so bad and owe you a message about all my fun in Romania - and already planning to go back as soon as i can. i love your country!!!

• Subscriber

64 326 Alright, everyone... ...I'm off to bed now ...... Good Night !!!blue_butterfly.gif Take care of yourselves !!!

PS: PM me as soon as you get the time, Zhivvy !!! I'm content that you liked it here !!!

64327-good night pain,sleep well.

i started my new job last monday,it,s only hotel cleaning,but i am really enjoying it because the people i work with all seem so nice and friendly and there is no stress or hassel they just give you your list of jobs for the day and then just let you get on with it,even though i havw dropped hours and money i feel so much better,

• Subscriber

64327 - Night Pain good night!

And I will PM you over the next couple of days and let you know of my Romanian adventure! And you really do live in one of my favourite countries I have ever visited!

• Subscriber

64329 Hello all, hope your all well, me im going out this afternoon, so no music after 2pm :o(

But I can listen now which is better than nothing.. As usual everybody is sleeping so chat to you all later..