• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64364 Having a cup of tea at my own expense but im half asleep so I just watch mum make it for me, but shes not awake.... :o/ Oh well I now can go make it myself then, Just had a beer so that should put me to sleep, how is your daughter Zhivvy ?? She has grown so much, saw a pic of her the other day wow God how time flies, thanks to us mums we do not notice this being with them all the time its no surprise especially when your a very young mum.. anyway take care bye bye..

• Subscriber

64366 Hi you peoples, just got home not too long ago and Im feeling really tired, just want to sleep.. Hope your all healthy and well.. Today I went my mum give a bible study, then afterwards we went to see a relative of mine and had to brush up on my french, its been so long lol, shes not in the best of ways so we will be back to visit her again soon.. Today is a lovely beautiful day, and Im listening to the radio till 7pm still no U2 yet, probably wont hear them till after 10pm because im going to watch the x-factor, see who is illiminated.. Take care be good and chat some other time..

• Subscriber

64367 - hello all - even though no one's lights are on! My daughter is great thanks 123 - and growing up so quickly for sure!

Polly - missing you xxx

• Subscriber

64368 - Hey, hey ... I'd go to bed but I needed to count. I'll leave you with a few lyrics the last song I heard tonight:

I got 99 problems but a B@#$% ain't one

"Son do you know why I'm stopping you for?"

Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hat's real low

Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know

Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo?

You know the type loud as a motor bike

But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

(the Great Jay Z)