More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

64369 an early morning hello from me while I can get online - having probs getting in this end, get online for short whiles and try to get as much work done as poss but then whoosh it goes and that's it, gone! So frustrating gahhhhhhhhh! Has been like his for weeks now, technology failing me! Anyway, wanted to say a quick hi while I can, it's already whirring when I try to post pfft

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64371 Hi you all, hoping your all ok , Im ok, about to get something to eat and catch up on sleep then I have my meeting at 7.30pm for two hrs so hope you all have a nice day spoil yourself do something nice for yourselves, you deserve it, might be back here to chat after my meeting.. Bye :o)

• Subscriber

64 374  I have just started listening to Passengers again after a long pause and I can't help not sharing with you the thought : "What a great job U2 do when they go experimental !!! Terrific !!!" Come on U2 !!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

64375 Im glad you shared that with us Pain !! I came here to say goodnight :o( Im tired and didn't get the sleep I wanted to today, so I have to love you and take my love to sleep, so to speak, so no chatting tonight am tired, I even missed my radio today :o( but there's always tomorrow I guess, well take care, and do get yourself something nice Pain, your entitled to some treat and lovin for yourself because your special.. will chat again soon :o)

• Subscriber

64376 Morning all :o) had a good long sleep, and early this morning I dreamnt of Guy Sebastien from the X-factor, talking about cars, nice guy !! Strange dream though my brother was there I think, unless it was another dream straight afterwards lol.. Hope everyone is ok, me I want to sleep some more.. Take care chat soon.. :o)

• Subscriber

64378...still no one about cry.gifoh well, maybe I'll catch you tomorrow, have a nice night all - hubsy has just made a treacle tart, smells delish, can't wait to scoff some later nom nom nom