More counting.........part 1000!!!!

• Subscriber

64 389  Seems we'll wait a loott, 123love...I hope it won't be the end of the world tough... blue_butterfly.gif Look at all the beautiful butterflies...Why does it have to end..Whhhyyyy !!!! I'm afraid of death by the way...

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64390 I'm afraid of death by the way... < Never be afraid of death unless you have done wrong by God, because it is in his memory you become and nothing else.. There's a scripture in the bible which says their is no power over ones spirit in the day of ones death in order to refrains it..(meaning anything other than Gods power.. It all belongs to Jehovah, so unless you believe Gods word the bible is true your safe, provided your good, and your conscience is clean, and you have valid reason :o)Otherwise you die you just die..

Im afraid to die bc my daughter needs me, really the only reason, and that I'd miss my family and the mess I leave behind..

Dont be afraid to die, LOVE, SUNSHINE, AND THE SEXES EXIST, CREATION FOR HAPPINESS, WHY ELSE ??

XX OO

• Subscriber

64391 If the tongue can taste and wander like this scripture Pain Song of Solomon 6;2 Why should God be so cruel to commit us to hell as people call it if we especially have tried to be good even though we are imperfect, provided we dont use that as a deliberate excuse ??

• Subscriber

64393 Jesus died for us to repent and wait for it '' To be forgiven'' have faith in Jesus, proves that God loves us, even though we may really feel sometimes he does not care, but that is what his enemy wants us to think, so we give up faith, only excusable for the sick like me I guess cause im always paranoid, and negative, but im sure you can compare yourself to society and see that you are loved and worthy of Gods son Jesus ransom sacrifice bc its for sinners and we all are sinners.. Just make sure you repent.. You will be okay, I will love to help you..

I have a few flaws to unable to explain to any normal human being if you know what I mean... but I do have good reasoning which is on my side and that all things are originated by God in my circumstance, and that he is understandable to my misfortune and knows I love what he originally gave me, and he does not change..

And so too Im sincere and weak to my emotions not to mention sentimental big time lol, but with you I guess, you needed the right guide and not from indulgents of the world if that makes any sense, parent are the best and the bible ;o)..

• Subscriber

64 395 I think God cares if He saved me from death...I hope I can be worthy of the Belief He invested in me...
64396 I can understand that too, sometimes I think that too, but with my sickness I always think perhaps an ulterior motive thats no good for me.. But all I need is Gods re-assurance he loves me and I will be ok and I will have to take his word for it I have no other choice and I could save so many people with my dark history and morbid valley of dark shadow, I can give love and re-assurancesmile.gif..