• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhivvy

• suee

• caz63

• 123love

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

64408 Now playing One !! kewl, I try to avoid coffee, not good for your health....

Plenty of work still to do Pain ??

I got so much cleaning to do and its hard to work around the kids who have no idea at times..

Not to mention things to do in the outside world where there are people that just want to make things difficult and shoot you down just when things were going perfect..Anyway no use complaining,

left in Gods hands he does most the sorting and cleaning and will do..

Got any plans for today Pain ??

• Subscriber

64410 Sounds hazardous, you with your mates.. I prefer to stay home, my dad is coming over which is nice to help us with a few things.. Right now the Doors is playing ~ Love her madly.. Well Pain try to enjoy your studies :o) Remember as long as love is the final objective, purpose and outcome, its all good :o) Take care chat again soon..

:o) Big Friendly Hug To You !!

• Subscriber

64414 Your welcome ;o) I have two canairies and im excited they have two eggs, so soon I may have two baby canairies, Been watching them every day cant wait !! Thanks for the butterflies.... The butterfly I got was very expensive $245 there abouts its a tattoo.... Dad has been and gone.. Ok I got some cleaning to do, the bigger stuff I leave with the boss ;o)

Sincerely yours

123Love au revoir..

• Subscriber

64 416 I am listening to Passengers again and I have to emphasize that U2 should really get back on letting themselves go and experiment on their new album...Also...Eating Milka chocolate!!!