• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 123love

• Zhivvy

• caz63

• suee

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

59163 - Hi 123, I am here. How are you.  Just came back from the chiropractor and do I ever feel better!!!!! Drove Jen to a pageant event and now I am trying to figure out what the heck to have for dinner and then watch the hockey game. I am so nervous, they better win!!!!

59164 It's 1 am and messing around with my profile, and I hear the Canuks boat, see I said they were going to win yeah canuks, happy for you patti. Now I just have to say I'm going to glastonbury. Dam no tickets. Wheres that genie I need a wish.

• Subscriber

59167 - If any of you happen to watch my link above for the hockey goal, there is a U2 connection to the arena. Its where they filmed the video for COBL and rehearsed for the Veritgo tour while there was a hockey strike!

• Subscriber

59169 - Oh no 123, that is awful, spiders are horrible!! Make sure to put some ointment or something on it, but I am sure you already know that. I have had a couple of nasty bites from them. I am great thanks!!!! So happy, I know its silly but us Canadians love our hockey!!! I also talked to my ex-bf again tonight, we are getting together next week.