Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

More counting.........part 1000!!!!

59182 - It's called P-90X, It's A DVD work out program from home 90 days and your ripped. Let my gym membership drop 2 years ago was paying for nothing. It's every day at least 1 hour it's pretty extreme. Doc at work burnt the dvd's for me. I put it in the computer and off I go. I need a workout motivator. That BMI calculator in the other thread was not very nice to me LOL.

59183 - Good morning Cash, Zhivvy and Polly! Hope everyone is great today!! Feeling a bit under the weather, but I am still going for a walk later. I have had dizzy spells off and on for a few weeks now and I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I am a bit worried and it makes it hard to function when it gets bad.

Just enjoying some coffee!!!

59184 - Morning patti I'm hitting a brick wall stayed up late last night watching the hockey and messing about in here, I think I will have a nap before going to work. Looking forward to sleeping in tommorow, and doing nothing(well  hopefully a workout)

59188 - Hi Maggie! Thanks, hope you are doing well. I am going to have a little nap, then a shower and go for a walk to clear my head.

59183 - Good morning Cash, Zhivvy and Polly! Hope everyone is great today!! Feeling a bit under the weather, but I am still going for a walk later. I have had dizzy spells off and on for a few weeks now and I am going to the doctor tomorrow. I am a bit worried and it makes it hard to function when it gets bad.

Just enjoying some coffee!!!

59190 Oh I hope you sort that out and get better fast , my daughter gets them  too , low in Iron not enough red meats for her , but she doesnt live home , she move out with her boyfriend..................It currently 2.08 am in the morning so I think I better get back to sleep , take care all smile.gif xxxx oooo